Wednesday, May 8, 2013

LET'S CELEBRATE OUR PRECIOUS MOTHERS!


Celebrate your MOTHER!

With Mother's Day just around the corner a lot of children will probably take their Mother out to a restaurant to celebrate the special occasion. I feel very blessed to have the Mother I have. She's been there for me through thick and thin, now it's my time to reciprocate. Fortunately these days we're living in the same town so I make a point of really enjoying as much quality time as I can with her. My mother is not going to be around forever so now's the time for me to enjoy those moments with her and honor her as if everyday is MOTHER'S DAY!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the amazing mother's throughout the world!!!!



                               My Mother on her Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...