Wednesday, May 29, 2013

When one door closes, another opens

One of my most favorite places in the whole world is A U S T R I A. I just can't get enough of the ALPS, the cows, the goats, the swimming lakes, and great hiking trails not to mention the idyllic villages with their quaint shops and amazing bakeries, the sounds of cuckoo birds and church bells are a delight to my ears and the friendly people who greet me with a smile really make my day.


                             Amazing Austria



It's no wonder I enjoyed every minute of my time working in Kitzbuhel, Austria in 2011 and 2012. Austria and I share a deep connection and I so much wanted to return back again for yet another working season of 2013. I was all set to go and than a door closed on me and my dream of returning to my beloved Austria was shattered.

As much as I want to be back in those Austrian Alps taking in that magnificent scenery I must await patiently another time to return and work there again. In the meantime I accept the closed door and know that somehow, someway another door will open and I'll land again in a magical place like AUSTRIA where I can be happy again.

For every human being deserves to be someplace special that makes them feel alive, accepted, and happy. If you could pick that place where would it be? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...