Monday, June 3, 2013

A KIND GESTURE

Recently a friend and I were returning from a long drive. We stopped at the service station to get some gasoline. Just as I was heading inside to pay for the gasoline I saw a middle aged guy carrying lots of soda cans in a plastic bag. His hands were full, yet as he saw me approaching he opened the door and acknowledged me to go inside the building. 

I was so touched by this simple gesture of kindness. I smiled and thanked the man than payed for the gasoline. It's simple moments as this one that I cherish.

I hope each of you meet a stranger who does something kind for you. Let's spread the kindness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...