Friday, June 7, 2013

Help when Help is Needed!

My life has changed a lot since moving away from metropolis New York City. Now I live in a suburb of Detroit where getting around without a car is very challenging; the opposite of New York City where driving a car can be nerve wrecking.

Yesterday I needed to get my eyes dilated and knew I couldn't drive home alone. My family members were out of town, my friends were all working and I needed someone to help drive me home. Just when I was ready to give up I received a call from a friend of the family whose over 80 years old named Jerry.  I asked Jerry if he would mind driving me and picking me up from the hospital where I had my eye doctor appointment and Jerry said "Yes, no problem, I'll take you there and back."


One of the most beautiful gifts in life is to have a friend help us when we're in need and that's exactly what Jerry did, he helped me in my time of need.


What a blessing to have people like "JERRY" in our lives. Let's all appreciate our friends who are there for us in time of need.  Our moments with friends are truly a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...