Saturday, August 31, 2013

A New Adventure



P A D D L E B O A R D I N G


Kayaking has always been one of my favorite water sports but this afternoon I embarked on a whole new adventure by trying paddle boarding. I honestly didn't think I would be able to stand on the paddle board but a few people in the water motivated me to stand up and I did. For a whole hour I stood on that paddle board paddling the beautiful waters of Grand Traverse Bay in Michigan and I didn't fall in the water once. Perhaps my balance was good because I teach and practice yoga or perhaps my love for water made it easier to harmonize with the paddle board. Whatever it was I'm thrilled that I gave paddle boarding a chance because I really liked it.


So... capture those moments of a new adventure because life is short.









No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...