Sunday, August 11, 2013

Problems, Problems, Problems






Lately it seems that I'm around problems, problems and more problems; my friend just lost her job, another friend  is recovering from arm surgery, one of my friends sister recently had a heart attack and I myself have been struggling with a health issue and unemployment. My poor Mother is in beginning stages of dementia and taking care of her daily needs is stressful to me at times. But....despite all these problems life goes on. If life was smooth sailing each and everyday we wouldn't appreciate the beautiful moments that come along.

Problems will come and go throughout our life so the key is to stay strong and hold on to those good moments that bring a smile to our face and give us hope for a brighter future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...