Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Swimming Pool

One thing I love to do is swim especially during the summer when the days are long and warm. I've made a point of swimming almost everyday. Each swimming day I've had thus far has rewarded me with  moments of bliss but today was especially terrific because when I arrived at the public pool in my neighborhood I realized that I had the entire pool to myself.  Hooray!

I jumped into the pool and swam lap after lap after lap enjoying the cool water against my body. I swam like a fish for a good 45 minutes. Eventually some kids showed up and they added fun to my swim because they were eating ice cream and being carefree.


When I finally got out of the pool I realized how lucky I was to have so many precious moments to swim to my hearts content in a lovely refreshing swimming pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...