Monday, June 30, 2014

The Kayak


During the whole month of June I wanted to kayak on the water. I managed to have about 10 minutes on a kayak last week but today the last day of June I just had to get out on the water and kayak for as long as possible. 

As soon as I began paddling I felt so happy. It felt so good to take a couple of hours away from the real world and just be in touch with nature. I was in a world of my own enjoying the water all around me. That's what I call priceless moments.

There's still a lot of summer left and I can't wait to have more moments with nature on "The Kayak."


Find something you like to do this summer and enjoy those precious everyday moments.

H A P P Y    S U M M E R!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...