Friday, July 25, 2014

The Yoga Class




                                               Yoga in the Park!
                                          
This evening I was really looking forward to taking a yoga class in the park. When I arrived to the park the students were eagerly awaiting the yoga instructor who never showed up. Since i'm a certified yoga instructor I volunteered to teach the class to them. Although I haven't taught a yoga class for several months the class ran smoothly and it felt good to be of service to students who really wanted a yoga class.

Everything happens for a reason and sometimes we need to adapt and adjust at a moments notice to a situation. I'm thankful for the opportunity I had this evening to serve others by teaching an outdoor yoga class.


Wherever you are in this universe embrace those moments of opportunity to help others. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...