Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Sweet Summer Day




                          Empire Beach is the place to spend a sweet summer day!

Every summer I promise myself that I'll have a few sweet summer days as a way to rekindle that one carefree summer I had back in college. My sweet summer day came on a Thursday in the storybook town of Empire.

The town of Empire is part of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Seashore and every square foot of it is picture postcard perfect. The picturesque drive to Empire was a treat in itself but when I arrived to Empire in the late morning it was as if everything was meant to go my way from beginning to end.

From the tasty free chocolates at Grocer's Daughter to the tranquil swim in the lake, from the awesome hike on the Empire Bluffs to the perfect sunset on the beach every moment of my sweet summer day was made of miracles.

Give yourself a sweet summer day….you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...