Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Last week I was asked to work at the Kid's Fest for the Traverse City Film Festival making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I was thrilled to help at this event since it was at a school just a couple of blocks from me. When I arrived there were lots of happy kids enjoying all the activities out on the open field. 

It was a perfect August summer day and lots of kids were lined up for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich made with delicious organic Stone House Bread, organic peanut butter and organic jelly. 
I had so much fun making the sandwiches and mingling with the kids and their mothers.

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that bring us the most happiness Making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is simple but the happiness that surrounded my making the sandwiches that day was something I will hold on to for a long time.


Before summer's over why not participate in a fun-filled kids activity? I'm certain it will bring you lots of precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...