Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Seven Layer Bar



                                             Magic Cookie Seven Layer Bars

Back when I was a kid I loved making "Magic Cookie Seven Layer Bars.After an amazing journey on the Crystal River kayaking through nature in the Sleeping Bear National Seashore I walked into an adorable cafe that made wraps and homemade treats. On the front counter were about ten large slices of "Seven Layer Bars." How could I resist? I bought one and sat near the river to eat it. As I slowly ate bite after bite of the awesome "Seven Layer Bar" my mind was full of memories of all the times "Seven Layer Bars" were part of my life.

Sometimes it's nice to be reminded of sweet past memories when the "present" brings us a reminder through a place or product. Have a magical kind of day and make yourself a batch of Seven Layer Magic Cookies Bars!


http://allrecipes.com/recipe/seven-layer-bars/

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...