Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Sample of Warm Soup



Today I got caught in the rain while riding my bicycle to yoga class. I also got caught in the rain riding my bicycle back home. I was wet and I was freezing…..there was no place to seek shelter on the bicycle trail so I just braved the bicycle ride like a real yogi.

I had forgotten about the Food Coop store not far from the bicycle trail so I was so thrilled to go inside the awesome store and have a sample of delicious warm soup.

It's in those moments when we feel uncomfortable that a bit of comfort can make all the difference. Such was the case with the soup that warmed my body from the chills of a bicycle ride in the down pouring rain.

On a cold rainy day there's nothing more comfortable than moments of having warm soup.



                               Oryana Food Coop has the best soups in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...