Monday, September 29, 2014

Blissful Moments on the Beach!




On Saturday I had a frustrating day…..everything seemed to go wrong from cutting my finger to misplacing my bicycle lock. I decided to go to the radio station where I had locked my bicycle against the wooden face a few days earlier and I was thrilled to find the lock attached to the wooden face.  All of a sudden my moments seemed brighter. I decided to get a personal sized pizza at Mancino's Pizzeria a mile down the road.

The girl who took care of me was so nice and once my personal sized pizza was ready I walked across the street to the beautiful sandy beach and sat down to eat one of the best tasting pizza's ever. Whatever frustrations had been built up that day all melted away thanks to some special moments eating pizza on the beach.

Frustrating moments can turn into happy moments as quickly as making or eating a pizza. When you have a bad day melt those moments away and reward yourself with blissful moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...