Thursday, October 9, 2014

An Opportunity

Wouldn't it be nice if every human on the planet could get that one opportunity that they're dreaming of? Someday that opportunity does arrive but there are plenty of detours along the way. Albert Einstein was accurate when he said "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." 

This evening I was entrusted to assist with a sports radio program by the station manager. I made a few mistakes but he gave me this amazing opportunity to continue doing the show every week. It's been awhile since I worked in radio so I'm thrilled that an opportunity has finally come to do what I really love…..work in radio. One person believed enough in me to give me that chance, that opportunity, and I'm forever thankful.

May your precious moments come to get that golden opportunity in life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...