Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Rain

Yesterday was a cloudy and rainy day. I got drenched several times as I biked and walked to several places I needed to go to. Than it was off to work. When I got to the office I was soaked and was glad to drink some hot tea. At 4:30 pm I wasn't looking forward to walking out the doors of the warm cozy office to deal with more rain as I walked to the bus station.

My moments of happiness arrived when a friend of mine was waiting in the parking lot in her SUV with a surprise. She was off that day and wanted to give me some homemade jams she had made and give me a ride home. How sweet those moments of kindness were.



Take those moments to appreciate a good friend. Life is so much nicer when we have friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...