Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Honest Appreciation

There's nothing more beautiful than showing some "honest appreciation" towards someone who does a kind deed. Last week a co-worker invited me to go to the beach with him after work. We spent an hour taking loads of pictures of one of the most beautiful beaches in America. The best part was the spectacular sunset. Those moments of watching the sun go to sleep was priceless. Afterwards my friend treated me to dinner. To show my"honest appreciation" I baked my co-worker a batch of homemade brownies as a way to say thank you.

In our moments of life it's nice to embrace those moments of giving and receiving. The world is a better place when we can be kind and thoughtful towards others.

Is there someone in your life that you would like to show some honest appreciation?  Go ahead and  do something nice for them. Embrace those "Everyday Moments."





No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...