Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Arrives a Month Early! (Believe)

Do you believe in the magical wonders of Christmas? I do…. because on a cold November evening a little Christmas magic came to me a month early.

I was freezing as I walked down the snowy sidewalk with its array of restaurants and shops in a small town 25 miles from where I live. I was looking to go someplace where I could warm up.  Most of the shops were already closed and I didn't feel comfortable walking into a restaurant to eat alone so when I turned the corner and saw a display of Christmas decorations in a store front window I was delighted to see a sign that said "Open."


The shop felt like Santa's workshop with it's variety of toys, crackling fireplace,  and an employee dressed like an elf who gave me a complimentary cup of hot cocoa. I could hear bells jingling and sweet Christmas music in the background. Off to the right was a beautiful Christmas tree and just behind it hanging on the wall was the word 'BELIEVE."

After enduring a year of mental and physical pain the simple word 'BELIEVE" inside a mesmerizing shop made me feel warm all over. It gave me encouragement not to give up no matter how big my troubles are. 


Perhaps your Christmas wish will arrive soon. BELIEVE in the endless possibilities that await you in your moments of life.



                          BELIEVE in the endless possibilities that life has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...