Saturday, November 1, 2014

Man's Best Friend!

She came into my life the month of "November."She was a rescued greyhound from the country of Spain. The moment I adopted ALBA I knew she'd be my best friend. 

My dear ALBA passed away a few years ago but there isn't a day that passes by that I don't think about my devoted ALBA. The two of us shared many adventures together and I loved spoiling this beautiful dog who had a dear and kind heart. As I look back at all those precious moments we had together I'm so thankful that I had the honor of owning such an exceptional dog as ALBA.

Take those everyday moments to cherish your dog for a dog is truly "Man's Best Friend."

                                       
                                         The beautiful and magnificent ALBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...