Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Cows

After attending a lovely morning Christmas service and heart-warming community church meal I decided to take a bicycle ride through the countryside. I enjoyed the scenery and smell of the fragrant pine trees.


After an hour of bicycling I stumbled across a cow in the distance. I love cows so I turned my bike around and meandered to the pubic road that led to the farm. When I saw two cows in the meadow my face lighted up with joy. The cows saw me and ran to the fence to greet me. For several minutes they just stood there next to me and made me feel so loved and appreciated.

In moments when we feel so alone how assuring it is to know that there are some living creatures to cheer us up. Those two sweet cows I spent time with on a warm Christmas afternoon were beautiful CHRISTMAS moments.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIVING CREATURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...