Saturday, February 14, 2015

Snowbound with a Pasty

It's so bitterly cold and windy here in Northern Michigan. Why am I still here? I was suppose to move to Los Angeles months ago. If I were in Los Angeles right now I wouldn't be snowbound.


                                           perfect comfort food on a cold winter day

During the bitter cold winter days there's nothing more satisfying than a flaky pasty filled with vegetables. This afternoon I got to leave work early along with my co-workers because of the frightful winter weather. When I got home I heated a homemade vegetable pasty in my oven and enjoyed eating it inside my warm cozy apartment while the wind was howling outside.

What better way to spend moments of comfort with some comfort food when trying to stay indoors away from a winter blizzard. When you find yourself homebound enjoy moments of comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...