Friday, June 12, 2015

The Bright and Beautiful Birthday!

When I woke up this morning at 7:00 am I never thought in a million years that I would have such an extraordinary birthday. What made it so special were all the simple things that I had time to notice because I set aside today to forget about all my responsibilities. A day off from my two jobs, no baking, no cooking, no cleaning, no running errands, no homework…..just a day to enjoy life.

Today there was time to take a drive through the countryside with my friend and walk along the beach, there was time to sip coffee, eat at a cafe, hike the bluffs, take photo's, shop, swim, ride my bicycle, paddle board, hold and kiss a lovable pug, and watch a mother duck and her ducklings swim along the shores of the lake.

Today there was time to be with my Mother and eat birthday cake, there was time to drink tea and sing some songs. There was time to interact with people and get all kinds of birthday wishes and hugs. There was time to smell the flowers and say some prayers. There was time to watch kids playing in the park, couples holding hands, and friends laughing. At the end of the day there was time to watch the sunset and come home and sit near the fireplace.

Thank you family, friends, and the dear LORD for blessing me with a day filled with wonder.Today, June 12, 2015 was a spectacular birthday that I shall cherish with all my heart.

Moments upon moments upon moments to cherish and treasure of a bright and beautiful BIRTHDAY!



1 comment:

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...