Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"How Water" Moments…..oh what Bliss


H O T    W  A T  E R


It's easy to take things for granted until we go without. There are plenty of people in this world who go without food, without shelter, without decent water…how sad. If I had the power to give every human being their basic needs I would do it in a heartbeat.

These past five weeks I've without hot and lukewarm water. Did I adapt and adjust? Yes because there wasn't much I could do to change the matter. Today was the first day that "hot and lukewarm" came through my facets in my humble apartment. Oh how thrilled I felt to have that warm water trickle all over me.

Being grateful for the things we have is a precious way to savor those daily moments. Take a few moments each day to show gratitude and believe in the possibilities that can and will come your way.

"Today I am thankful for having hot water in my apartment…oh what bliss?"




No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...