Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Singing Moments

Sometimes we just feel like singing….

This evening my friend asked me to join her for church choir rehearsal. I don't sing much anymore so I felt awkward but as soon as the choir director had us vocalize and begin our first song "In the Garden" everything changed. All of a sudden the voice I thought I had lost came back as if heaven't gates had opened up that "lost voice." Oh how beautiful those moments of singing were.

Sometimes when we give up complete hope in our abilities it's really amazing how having a little faith can change everything. That's what happened this evening at choir rehearsal and I cherished all those wonderful "singing moments."

Never give up on anyone or anything because "Miracles happen everyday."






No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...