Monday, July 9, 2018

Caring Makes all the Difference!!!!!!


You never know what's going on in people's lives unless they specifically tell you. Such is the case of one of my co-workers. I'll refer to her by first initial which is K.  I assumed that all was well in K's life; she has a home, a husband, lovely children, she's confident, and full of creative ideas. However, recently I was stunned to hear that she's  facing health issues and financial challenges. She shared this with  somebody on our team and within minutes two employees took a money collection for her. The following day my close friend brought her an affordable housing application and explained to her how her family could be eligible for a good place to live at a low cost.

Today K was in such happy spirits. She shared with me that her doctor is really looking after her and making certain that she doesn't have to pay for any of her expensive medications or office visits. K was also touched by the outpour of caring co-workers that contributed money to help her during her finanicial difficulties. I could see in her eyes that she was enouraged and hopeful.Life isn't easy. At one point all of us have to face some sort of difficulty whether it be the death of a loved one, divorce, loss of job, health issues. the stress of being homeless or having to move again and again. I myself have had my share of difficult times but it was my faith in GOD and having a few kind loving friends that helped me endure. My heart goes out to K and all the people in this world who are faced with challenges. It's somehow easier to bear those challenges when you're surrounded by people who care and help. CARING MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

I shall always try to be mindful of other's needs and do my best to care and help whenever I can.The world is a better place when we care and help each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...