Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The Soap that Cured my Poison Ivy


Have you ever had poison ivy? If not consider yourself very blessed because posion ivy is a real nusanice. Being outdoors is the name of the game for me and I sometimes forget that "mother nature" is not always on my side. Such was the case early last week when an annoying itcy rash appeared on my leg and spread like fire. I was in agony, absolute agony. The swelling on the back of my right leg was so painful I could hardly bend or walk. I was cursed with poison ivy!

Remedies for healing poison ivy? I tried everything; apple cider vinegar, baking soda, bananna peels, calamine lotion, oatmeal, tricalm ointment, witch hazel....oh my gosh nothing helped cure the agony. I was ready to see a doctor until my thoughtfu boyfriend insisted that there wasa a cure for drying up the posion ivy rash. The miracle was a soap called FELS- NAPTHA. Just one application took the swelling away and itching away. Another application the following day practically cleared the posion ivy rash altogether. Unlike all the other products I used that were useless, FELS -NAPTHA only cost .97 cents at WALMART and it worked.

Purex FELS -NAPTHA has been around for over 100 years. No need to have uncomfortable poison ivy moments like I did but should you ever encounter irritating poison ivy don't delay, head to WALMART and get extraordianry FELS -NAPTHA made by Purex.

Thank you PUREX!


www.purex.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...