Thursday, September 13, 2018

Dog Moments

DOGS are a Treasure!

I love dogs, always have. Yesterday I got a visit from a friends dog named Joe. Oh, how much fun I had with that adorable dog. When my friend pulled into the parking lot and Joe got out of the car I yelled out his name "JOE" and within seconds he ran up the stairs and into my arms.

I gave him food and water and he was very thankful. I'm thankful for dogs like Joe who bring sunshine into the lives of people. That unconditional love and devotion from a dog is why they're often called "Man's Best Friend."

If you need to brighten your day just meet up with a dog and have sweet dog moments! The world really is a more beautiful place because of DOGS!

                                               My dear friend, JOE






No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...