Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I Will Punish Myself for my Stupidity

I am so stupid and I will punish myself for my stupidity. I just paid a hefty amount to a resort that makes tons of money. I was at fault, for a leaky toilet that caused damage to their ceiling. Even though I called a plumber to have the toilet fixed, water was still dripping and the resort told me that I must pay for the damage to their condo. The BIG shots always conquer. It's their world.

More money down the drain. Oh well, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil so let the privileged people enjoy their possessions and wealth. I will continue to be a "very unimportant person" and I will punish myself for my stupidity of not fixing the toilet quick enough. It's my fault and I will punish myself for a very long time for my stupidity. 

MOMENTS OF PUNISHMENT ARE WELL DESERVED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...