Friday, October 2, 2020

Happy Birthday to my beloved Father (Born October 2nd) "Roman George Lypeckyj"

October 2, 2020


                                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY: ROMAN GEORGE LYPECKYJ                                                  

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved father who was born on the 2nd of October. Even though it's been many years since my father has passed away, I never forget his birthday. It always holds a dear place in my heart. This morning I spent my moments in church saying a prayer for him and lighting a candle in his honor. I was truly blessed to have an awesome father who was a class act. He was a highly intelligent man who spoke several languages and worked an an economist for Ford Motor Company. My father accomplished a lot in his life and one of his greatest gifts was his devotion to my mother, brother, and myself. 

TATO means father in Ukrainian and since we were Ukrainian I always called him "TATO." So in his remembrance, I would like to say:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATO!










No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...