Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The first of June when summer is on its way and Sharon has her birthday!


The first of JUNE is always significant to me. It means that the days are the longest in North America with plenty of daylight and that summer is on its way. It's also the birthday month of my favorite performer Judy Garland, and my close friend Sharon whom I've known since high school.

This morning I texted and called Sharon to wish her a "Happy Birthday." She was up bright and early preparing for her special day. She was going shopping, getting a hair cut, and looking forward to her outdoor BBQ. What was she having? Burgers and of course cake and ice cream. Sharon is an amazing woman. She has spent many years working in child care. Her heart is golden. She's a caring person who never tries to outshine anyone but instead remains humble and sweet. That's why I appreciate her friendship so much, because she always has a listening ear, gives great advice, and has profound wisdom. Soon she'll get the birthday gift I mailed her and I hope she likes it. 

Happy Birthday Sharon and thank you for being such an amazing friend. We're both Gemini's born in June and I value your friendship very much. I hope your birthday is grand and splendid and that all your dreams come true.

Let's be thankful for our friends, treasuring the moments we have with them, and remembering their birthday! 

It's June, June, June!




No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...