Monday, April 15, 2013

A simple "Hello"

Yesterday I took a rather long bike ride to get my heart pumping. While biking through a residential neighborhood a young girl who was biking alone gave me a big smiley "Hello." I was caught off guard but I found it to be so heart-warming and gave her a big smiley "Hello" back. Moments later I saw another young girl who was riding her bicycle with her father walking alongside her.  I gave her a quick gaze as I paddled along the street and she gave me a loud cheerful "H E L L O."

I really wasn't expecting any "hello's" that evening and yet two different young girls who were complete strangers didn't find it strange to give a woman riding a bicycle a sweet "Hello." That's what I call a precious moment.


                H  E  L  L  O

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...