Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Squirrel


                                                                      
                                                                                    
         My friend; the squirrel                                                       

Just as I was pulling into the driveway, my friend dashed in front of my car awaiting her treats. I quickly went to grab some peanuts and the sweet creature stood on her hind legs cracking and eating her peanuts.

She gazed at me with her beautiful eyes and I could almost hear her trying to say; "Thanks for being kind and feeding me." I enjoyed watching her eat gracefully and quietly.

Those moments with my friend, the squirrel will remain unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...