Monday, April 8, 2013

Everyday Moments with Adrianna

My inspiration for starting this blog manifested when a health crisis slowed me down. After years of moving at fast forward and multi-tasking I came to a stand still and finally took time to notice things around me like the mother feeding her baby at the cafe, the butterfly resting on the flower, the homeless person yearning to find someone to chat with them....the list goes on.

I decided to keep a journal of all the people, places, and things that touched my life and made me appreciate those everyday moments. I'd like to share those everyday moments with you on my blog called "Everyday Moments."

Here's to those beautiful everyday moments!!    
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...