Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Two cats hanging out in a Jeep!


My cats are pretty adventurous so this evening I couldn't resist putting them in my brothers Jeep which is full of furniture. I thought they'd only hang out in my brothers jeep for a few moments but no such thing. It's four hours later and they're still in the Jeep having some lazy time.

My brother captured this cute moment with his I-Phone. Should the cats stay here at home or take a long journey with 
my brother back to his place in his Jeep? Only time will tell what the cats want to do. For now they're enjoying lots of precious moments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...