Sunday, May 19, 2013

A FESTIVE FESTIVAL

Yesterday I just couldn't seem to get myself out of the house because I wasn't feeling well. Finally around 9:00 pm I decided to take a ride on my bicycle and get some air. As I approached a familiar neighborhood I couldn't believe all the traffic and noise. Obviously something was going on, an outdoor church festival.

When I saw all the exciting rides and glittering lights I felt like a kid again. This mini amusement park festival was filled with an energetic crowd that was eating, drinking, playing games, and taking rides.  I never saw so many happy people gathered in one place. 


Just a few moments hanging out at the festival cheered me up and made me feel like a young kid again. Sometimes it really pays to be at the right place at the right time especially when you're feeling down. Such was the case on yesterday when unhappy moments turned into happy moments.







No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...