Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Burger

                                                   

     
                                              The Burger

I haven't had much of an appetite this week due to anxiety. In fact I've tried fasting most of the week and avoiding tasty meals. Today however I decided to take a little trip for half the day to celebrate my birthday.As I walked and biked around the enchanting town of Glen Arbor with light rain falling I really got an appetite. I couldn't decide where to get something to eat than I remembered a little cafe on the river.

When I walked in the owner was so welcoming. I ordered a burger with the works and sat at a cozy table next to the window and started writing a story. Less than ten minutes passed and my burger was ready. What a burger! It had all the works; ketchup, mayo, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and pickles. I ate that burger off the plate with passion and enjoyed every moment of that tasty burger. 

Sometimes when life makes us feel overwhelmed it's nice to take a break and de-stress. Those hours I had today in Glen Arbor were filled with magic and eating "the burger" in the cozy cafe really was a treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...