Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I blew my Vegetarian Diet!

A Beef Burger:
We humans aren't perfect. I make mistakes all the time. When I make up my mind to be a vegetarian, I stick to it for several months but than I end up eating a piece of salmon or meatball and I feel guilty afterwards. My motivation is declining and that's bad. I really blew my vegetarian diet on Sunday and I'm feeling very guilty.

I've been eating veggie burgers all summer long but on Sunday there were $1.00 beef cheeseburgers on a pretzel bun at a market close to where I live. For five minutes I stood in front of the counter contemplating          should I or I shouldn't I get that $1.00 cheeseburger. Well....I got the cheeseburger and ate half of it on the waterfront next to a market called "Leland Mercantile." Did it taste good? Not really.

Lesson to be learned: When we have a few moments to make a decision we have to think about the final result. Just because the cheeseburger was only a $1.00 didn't give me the right to blow my vegetarian diet. I feel terrible now but the mistake was done.

I started a journal today and I'm going to really stay focused. Sometimes we only have a few moments to make a decision and my advice is writing down the Pro's and Con's.

May all of you make the right decisions in your moments!





A Veggie Burger; I'm eating veggie burgers again!







No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...