Thursday, December 31, 2020

Goodbye to 2020 with a walk in the darkness, a visit to a lighted church, and a pot of tea on a table with some midnight cake!

 

                                   Midnight ends the year of 2020. Although I worked all day, I was able to finish my day with a walk in the darkness to a candlelit church where I prayed for family, friends, and strangers. Walking home in the bitter cold I rejoiced at the warmth of my humble studio condo and took a midnight cake out of the oven to enjoy with a pot of tea. 
How did you spend your New Years Eve 2020?

A healthy, happy, and prosperous new year of 2021 to everyone. May you be blessed by the LORD and feel the presence of angels protecting you through your life journey.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...