Friday, January 15, 2021

Being Grounded and Being Still!


YOGA has taught me to be grounded, and in todays high paced and stressful world, a few minutes of being grounded in one place can be beneficial. Rather than multi -tasking and overwhelming myself today, I decided to just do a few gentle things on my day off. This afternoon I spent time with my friend at a state park. We walked on a frozen lake, took lots of fun pictures, and enjoyed the serenity of NATURE. Afterwards I went to my Mother's condo to watch some episodes of a comedy show called "THAT GIRL" and the two of us enjoyed a cup of tea while enjoying this entertaining show. Sometimes the best things in life are the most simplest where we can just be still, and enjoy precious moments!






                                                Taking in Nature on a frozen lake!

    


                                                     Enjoying an entertaining show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...