Sunday, March 21, 2021

Ice Skating Moments/Challenge Yourself




ICE SKATING MOMENTS:
Looking to challenge yourself with something new? Trying to get out of your comfort zone for a bit?  Last month a female ice skater inspired me so much with her graceful and lovely ice skating on a frozen pond, that in that moment I decided to give ice skating a try. The following week I signed up for group ice skating lessons and now I'm gliding on ice and so far haven't fallen once. I never thought I could ice skate but I made an attempt and the results look pretty promising.



CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND IMMERSE YOURSELF WITH INSPIRING MOMENTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...