Friday, April 23, 2021

Chicken Moments!

 

I recently read that "Chick Fil A" is one of America's favorite fast food restaurants and that the chicken sandwiches are really addicting but did you ever meet a chicken or chickens? They're quite entertaining.

Last week I was drowning in depression and exhaustion. I took a short bus ride to the countryside and while walking down one of the streets ran into chickens who were slowly walking across the street. They were free ranging chickens that were heading to the front lawn of their lovely home. There were 3 of them and I could tell they were close friends. Those chickens brought a smile to my face especially when I realized that they were dear pets to the owners.

"Chicken Moments" is what I called my encounter last week. I got such a kick out of them and I bet these chickens don't have to worry about becoming a chicken sandwich at CHICK FIL A.

Today I wish to honor chickens who provide millions of eggs and meat to people around the globe. I myself would rather have them as a pet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...