Thursday, September 12, 2019

Lost and Found, a true miracle

Ever lose something and think you'd never find it again? Materialistic things can be replaced  but some items we own are dear to our heart. For me it's a savings bond my mother gave me years ago as a graduation present. She told me to hold onto it and cash it when I needed money. Well now I need some money. The bills are piling up and I don't have a very good income.

Something told me to go to the bank in early August to cash that savings bond but I procrastinated and put my focus on my job and other projects. Then there was a five day trip to Canada which was my mini summer vacation. When I returned home from Canada I couldn't remember where I put that savings bond. I spent hours looking for it, I prayed and prayed that I would find it. I was in tears.

My inner voice told me that I would find it. "Have Faith" kept repeating in my head. My miracle happened yesterday evening. It was a rainy and stormy day. The rain just wouldn't stop and shortly after coming home from work, I fixed myself a cup of tea and once again began looking for that savings bond. Just when I was ready to give up, I found it in one of my folders. I had looked through that folder three times in the past and didn't see it BUT this time it appeared.

I'm so grateful for finding that savings bond. I plan on going to the bank right after I write this post.I've also decided to use some of the money towards a volunteer project. One of the most satisfying things to do is to help those that are less fortunate. I truly feel that the dear LORD is calling me to do something kind and helpful towards others. No saying how much longer I'm on this earth but I don't want to die until I've helped make the world a better place. Perhaps I'll do mission work in Kenya or India.

Lost & Found:

If you lose something, don't give up. It can be found.
Have faith that you'll find it and a prayer won't hurt either.
Keep praying.....miracles do happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...