Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween with "The Addams Family" & a plate of Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Even though I'm not a kid I wanted to get into the Halloween spirit when I came home from work last night. What a night too. Dark, dreary, chilly, rainy, and sidewalks full of puddles. I took a walk in the woods and than sat in front of my computer to watch a Halloween episode of "The Addams Family."

What a treat it was to be entertained by such a terrific episode with an entertaining cast and awesome storyline. Sitting there in front of the screen and eating some of my homemade chocolate chip cookies was all I needed to brighten my Halloween evening.
Sometimes it's the simplest of things in life that brighten our moments.

How was your HALLOWEEN?                                                      


                                                   Halloween treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...