Friday, February 4, 2022

The Wallet


Do you own a wallet? Most people do because it's where they carry their driver's license, credit card, cash, and other important items. Imagine losing your wallet and frantically searching for it for hours and not finding it? That's what happened to me on Wednesday evening when I returned from work. I realized that I had misplaced my wallet when my friend invited me for dinner. Fortunately I didn't need my wallet since he was treating me to dinner but the next morning I had to go to work and still no sign of my wallet. I called the bus company BATA since I take the bus regularly. That was the last place that I had my wallet, on the #14 bus that departed my place of work at 5:55 pm.

I called BATA and no lost wallet was found. I left a message with the supervisor Zack and less than an honor later he called me to find out what bus I was on and about what time I was on that bus. Zack was so kind and helpful. I prayed and prayed for a miracle and my miracle occurred thirty minutes later when Zack called to tell me the good news that my wallet was found and that it would be waiting for me at the Hall Street bus station stop. Because I had no money, BATA arranged for a free ride to work since they knew my wallet was with them at the station and my bus pass was in the wallet. My boss felt sorry for me and gave me $8.00 to hold me over for the day since I wouldn't be getting my wallet until 5:30 pm.

How heartwarming to have had so many people reach out and help me out with my circumstance regarding my "Wallet." I hope none of you ever lose or misplace your wallet, because it's a very stressful situation. Always stay on guard because it only takes a spit second to get distracted and it that split second you can lose your valuable wallet.

I'm forever grateful for having my WALLET again and let's all be careful with our "Wallets" now and always!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...