Sunday, May 22, 2022

Diet Moments

Gosh....it's hard to diet these days. All around me, people are losing weight. They're so disciplined with their "keto diet," "weight watchers diet," "gluten free diet," "vegan diet" "30 day challenge diet," "paleo diet," "Mediterranean diet,"and a host of other diets. I envy them because I just can't get on track. Exercising isn't the problem, that's easy, bicycling, walking, pilates, yoga, skiing, paddle boarding....that's fun but giving up comfort foods isn't easy. Every time I challenge myself to give up something tasty, I find myself eating it the next day. That's why I'm writing this post. I'm pretending that 5 million people are reading this post and encouraging me to "eat strictly to survive." You know... living on healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, salads, and soups.

Gotta do it, gotta get into that size 2 dress I got for free on Friday. Such a lovely dress. I can zip it up half way and that's it, but with proper dieting, I plan on getting into that dress before my birthday in three weeks. Goodbye to all those comfort foods and hello to nutrient rich foods that shed the pounds. Rather be skinny now than indulge in foods that increase my dress size and make it impossible to get into a size 2 dress. So goodbye to burgers, cookies, ice cream, and potato chips and hello to salads, and smoothies. Summer's almost here, and the winter blubber fat must fade away.

Dieting Moments don't have to be difficult, after all "we are what we eat." So here's to eating right and feeling good. May we all aspire to be the best that we can be and be motivated to reach our goals.





HAPPY SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...