Saturday, October 2, 2021

Remembering TATO on his Birthday, October 2nd, Roman George Lypeckyj

Today I honor and remember my "TATO" which means father in Ukrainian. He was born on October 2nd but passed away several years ago from cancer. Every October 2nd is difficult for me because I often wonder what more my TATO would have accomplished if he had more years, weeks, days, and moments on this earth. His name was Roman George Lypeckyj, he was born in Ukraine and spent his childhood there as well as in Germany. In his teens he moved with his parents and brother to the United States. My TATO spoke four languages, had a Masters Degree in Economics, and worked for over 20 years at Ford Motor Company. He accomplished a lot in his life. He was adventurous, charming, giving, kind, intelligent, talented, full of wisdom and so much more! I always addressed him as "TATO" because that's what he wanted to be called. He was an incredible man and I'm honored to have been his daughter. 



                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...