Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Moments with the Ducks and a Seagull!

SOMETIMES, loneliness is the biggest challenge. I think all of us face that at one time or another. Days when you feel like nobody is on your side. That's why I'm so thankful for nature. The other day I was eating lunch on the beach. The weather was cold, damp, and wet and nobody was around. Just as I took one of the last bites of my sandwich, three ducks appeared. They walked right up to me with no fear. They wanted something to eat. Oh, how I regretted only having a small piece of food to give them. The three ducks shared the piece of food but there wasn't any left for the lone seagull who kept crying, and crying. Of all the days, why couldn't I have extra food on me? Those ducks and seagulls wanted me to feed them and they were so trustworthy that they all gathered right in front of me. All my loneliness vanished because these adorable creatures warmed my heart, counting on me to be their friend.

I know I can return to Clinch Park again but the chances of those three ducks and one seagull being there again is not guaranteed. I will however go back with plenty of food, hoping and wishing that I will reconnect with the three ducks and seagull and feed them to their hearts content. My little friends can count on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...