Sunday, November 28, 2021

PIano Moments with my Angel


It happened today, my Angel was with me at the piano. How else could I have possibly played the piano so well since I rarely practice anymore. It was one of those miserable days in northern Michigan, cloudy, cold, snowy, windy......the ideal day to be at church. When the service was over I went downstairs to a room where an old piano stands. It was donated by the church administrator who has granted me permission to play it whenever I like.

This afternoon I was so grateful to have two entire hours all alone at the piano, playing some songs from my music book, and others from memory. Since I rarely practice anymore it just doesn't make sense that I hardly made any mistakes, that's why I know my guardian angel was there guiding me along. Music is so healing, when you're feeling down, it lifts you up and that's exactly what happened today.

If you're having moments of sorrow, turn to music. It doesn't matter what style of music it is either. We all have our favorite genre. Today I had my piano moments with my angel and I hope you have lovely music moments that will brighten your heart and give you hope. 

MUSIC is the prayer the heart sings!






No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...