Saturday, August 11, 2018

Cupcake Moments

Americans have a fascination with cupcakes. There are so many flavors of cupcakes to choose from and one can enjoy a cupcake in different sizes too. Cupcakes are glorious. They're fun to make and they make a wonderful gift. In fact yesterday I was gifted made from scratch cupcakes from my co-worker who happens to be an expert baker. She had promised to make some cupcakes for me for my birthday and I just couldn't decide what flavor to ask for. Finally we came up with the idea of a key lime cupcake batter with raspberry frosting. Oh my gosh....one bite of Angie's cupcake and I was in cupcake heaven.

Who invented the cupcake? Amelia Simmons shared the recipe in her 1796 cookbook "American Eatery." Cupcake Moments are some of the very best moments in life so have a cupcake or two.

Some flavor ideas:

Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Black Forest Cherry Cupcakes
Brownie Batter Cupcakes
Carmel Apple Cupcakes
Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
Kahlua Cupcakes
Key Lime Cupcakes
Lemon Cupcakes
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes
S'More Cupcakes
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
Vanillla Cupcakes







No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...