Friday, June 12, 2020

Birthdays come once a year!


JUNE BIRTHDAY

I woke up this morning, realizing it was my Birthday. It's always hard to be a year older, unless you're turning 21. The one thing I'll be doing today is showing gratitude for what I do have; I'm grateful for the air I breathe, for my senses, for shelter, food, and water, for nature, friends, and my Mother. It doesn't take long to grow a list of things to be thankful for. Cake, that's another thing to be thankful for. A piece of delicious cake on a warm Spring day. Birthday's come but once a year so I think I'll celebrate my day today and savor all the moments of another day of life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOSE OF YOU BORN IN JUNE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MOMENTS OF BLISS DIVINE!

  Responsibilities keep piling up, so much to do and sometimes not enough time to get everything done and that's why we as humans need &...